Wednesday, January 2, 2019

I wish you a blessed, joyful, healthy, prosperous 2019. That sounds like you should expect a lot, doesn't it?  That is my point! Pray Big. Believe Big. Never cease. Keep hope alive. This is the year of your break through. Praying in and of itself is not the answer. It is absolutely necessary but in and of itself, is not sufficient.  Do what is within your control and leave the rest to God.

My personal goals are to be mindful in all areas of my life and to be intentional as to how I use my time, money, and resources. This means I will do things and think thoughts on purpose. I have allowed too many unimportant, irrelevant things to interfere with my journey.

What journey are you in the midst of? Do you know what your God given destiny holds?
Don't stifle it!

Let's enjoy the best year yet!

Warm regards,

Phyllis 


5 comments:

  1. Phyllis, thanks for the kind letter than accompanied the WLOV check. I look forward to reading your review on Amazon. Please email me at Dallas@DallasGorham.com when the review is live. That will also give me your email address.

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to write the review today because I am passing your book on to my friend tomorrow! Ha. Thank you for posting on my blog. I write more personal thoughts here. Have a blessed day!

      Delete
    2. I submitted my review of Yesterday's Trouble! It should be up in 24 hours or less. I will e-mail you or you can check on it.
      Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. It's so nice to meet you! I'm Becky's friend and just saw your comment on my blog post. ALways wonderful to meet another writer. Are you on Facebook? That's where I hang out most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Terri, I am on facebook. And yes I love meeting other writers. If you are a friend of Becky's, you are a friend of mine! But I want to develop friendships through my blog..more personal with more private discussions. Thank you so much for posting here. Hope to stay in touch. I will be posting again after church today. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete