Friday, November 16, 2018

About Me

I am a retired psychologist from Ohio. I am now "re-fired" as an author, writer and inspirational speaker. I live in Florida with my husband and a significant number of grandchildren and great grandchildren nearby.

I enjoy volunteering at Casa Hope Inc. a Christian transitional home for young men who have made poor life choices, been incarcerated, struggled with addictions and need a structured environment. Casa Hope provides course work that is intended to empower these men to successfully merge into the mainstream community. The courses I teach are Anger Management as well as my published books entitled " Worry, Fret and Fear.. No More!" and "Creating Balance & Purpose in your Life".

"Worry, Fret and Fear.. No More!" is actually a six week journey to eliminate the habit of worrying and overcome fears.

"Creating Balance & Purpose in your Life" is useful in learning to navigate the seasons of your life with joy and meaning.


No comments:

Post a Comment