Tuesday, September 17, 2019

The Final Quarter of Your Life

I am turning 75 today.

Instead of reflecting back on what I did or did not do- said or did not say; where I went or did not go; when I failed or when I succeeded. I look forward to the next 25% of my life on earth!

It is said in faith-based circles that we don't pray big enough or bold enough! God has more for us than we could ever dream but first we must request of Him. I, hereby, challenge my followers today to pray enormous prayers for yourself and others.

Ask and you will receive, according to God's plan for your life.
Knock and the door will be opened. This may mean another one is closed. You may not understand why your prayer is not answered...yet.
Seek direction and you will find insight and wisdom to guide your path toward your destiny.

My New Year has always begun on September 17th, not January 1st. This tradition coincided with the beginning of my children's school year, my own twenty years of schooling and my career as an educator and psychologist. And the journey has not ended.

Please let me know your thoughts. I hope you are creating balance and purpose for this season of your life. Leave your worries behind and find joy and meaning in your remaining years.



No comments:

Post a Comment